Socca Pizza for One
- 1/4 cup + 2TBS garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Pasta Sprinkle (or combination of dried basil, oregano, and rosemary)
- ~ 1/4 tsp Herbamare or salt&pepper, to taste
- 3 TBS pizza sauce
- toppings of choice (I used grilled eggplant, zucchini, and orange bell pepper)
- Daiya vegan mozarella cheese or nutritional yeast (optional)
- Heat a 6.5 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. (I used a cast iron sprayed with cooking oil because it’s what I had on hand.) Also, preheat oven to 400*F.
- Whisk together garbanzo bean flour, water, dried herbs, and Herbamare (or s&p) in a bowl.
- Pour socca batter in non-stick skillet. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the edges are brown and the top is set.
- Flip socca and cook for about 2 more minutes, or until browned.
- Remove socca from pan and place on a mini pie pan or cookie sheet. Spread with pizza sauce and add desired toppings.
- Bake socca in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. (Alternatively, you could broil the pizza for ~2-3 minutes.)