Hey chickadees! How was your weekend? Mine was fab. Here’s just a taste of what I did:
- played honorary Whole Foods employee (aka talked other customers into buying products I love hehe)
- rediscovered an awesome blog (have you checked out Sketch-Free Vegan yet?)
- danced my heart out at Zumba with my mom
- yogaaa ❤
- watched A League of Their Own (I LOVE this movie; my late grandmother was actually on one of the first women’s baseball teams!)
- eating lots and lots of roasted kabocha (hello again, orange glow)
Anyway, on to yesterday’s adventure. One of the things I baked (un-baked? baked without baking? i don’t know) was soft + crunchy peanut butter cookie dough cookies. They’re all the fun of eating cookie dough (actually, you can whip them up faster than dough!) with the taste and a little crunch of peanut butter cookies. I loved being able to try these because they were right up my alley of healthy treats. They are vegan, gluten-free, and added sugar-free. Plus they’re made with cereal so that means you can have them for breakfast, right? I love a treat that’s healthy enough for breakfast but tasty enough for dessert. Sounds like another win, win to me!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Crunch Cereal Bites
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup crunchy GF cereal (I used Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch–Puffins would be lovely, too)
- 2 TBS peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend raisins in food processor until crumbly.
- Add in GF cereal, peanut butter, cinnamon, and vanilla extract (if using). Blend until the mixture is well-processed and comes together.
- Form mixture into small balls using hands. Press into cookies and top with extra cereal puffs, if desired.